Before you begin
You must know
1. your email address
2. your email password
3. make sure your device is connected to Internet (try open www.google.com if not sure)
4. The example below is for Samsung S7 phone. You must adopt the procedure to your own phone’s setting
Add email account …
Permanent link to this article: https://www.sxl.net/how-to-add-pop3-email-account-to-android-6-samsung-s7/
Before you begin, you must
1. know your email address and password
2. make sure your iPhone/iPad is connected to Internet. Try open www.apple.com if not sure.
Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
Tap Add Account
Tap Add Mail Account
Permanent link to this article: https://www.sxl.net/how-to-add-pop3-email-account-to-iphone/
Auto-response is also called Vocational Message, Out-of-office Message or Auto-reply on other mail systems.
This article is talking about how to change a user’s Auto-response settings by the administrator. If you are an end user, you should change your own auto-response setting in the Web Mail.
Permanent link to this article: https://www.sxl.net/how-to-change-auto-response-for-user-mailboxes/
This article is talking about how an administrator can change a user’s email password and other settings. If you are an end user, you can change your own password in the Web Mail.
Permanent link to this article: https://www.sxl.net/how-to-change-users-email-password-and-other-settings/
Inline image means insert an image in the middle of an email message. Below are the steps to do it in our Web Mail.
- Login to Web Mail.
- Open Settings > Preferences > Composing Messages.
- Change Compose HTML message to Always. Click Save.
- Go back to Mail view and compose a new …
Permanent link to this article: https://www.sxl.net/webmail-how-to-insert-inline-image/