Auto-response is also called Vocational Message, Out-of-office Message or Auto-reply on other mail systems.
This article is talking about how to change a user's Auto-response settings by the administrator. If you are an end user, you should change your own auto-response setting in the Web Mail.
- Login to Linux Control Panel.
- Click the mailbox.
- Go to Autoresponder tab.
- Input your message and choose Start and End date.
- Don't forget to "Enable the autoresponder"
- When autoresponder is enabled, people who send you emails will receive your responds only once during the period.
- Auto-responder is good in some cases but it also help spammers to identify your email address. You should avoid using it unless necessary.