- One year on-site warranty on SXL computer system.
- Peripherals and accessories are serviced by it’s own supplier.
- No warranty on software, consumables, cables.
- Warranty service is not to “teach” you how to use something. It is a service to replace or repair a defective thing.
SXL Business Servers (Class A)
- All SXL computers come with a warranty label on top of the computer main unit. If your warranty number start with “A”, it is eligible for our Class A warranty services.
- SXL will provide free-of-charge on-site warranty for hardware in the computer main unit and pre-loaded operating system during our office hours.
- Warranty period is normally 1 year after delivery. However, customer may choose to extend the service to 3 years or 5 years by paying a maintenance fee. (Currently, 15% of selling price per year).
- This warranty service does not cover non-SXL installed hardware or software, but such services are available at our regular service charge.
- Telephone or remote-control support will be provided by default. On-site service will only be provided if identified by SXL as necessary.
SXL Business Computers (Class B)
All SXL computers come with a warranty label on top of the computer main unit. If your warranty number start with “B”, it is eligible for our Class B warranty services
1. SXL will provide free-of-charge on-site warranty for hardware in the computer main unit during our office hours.
1. This warranty does not cover any software related problems.
1. Warranty period is normally 1 year after delivery. However, customer may choose to extend the service to 3 years or 5 years by paying a maintenance fee. (Currently, 15% of selling price per year).
1. This warranty service does not cover non-SXL supplied hardware or software, and problems caused by computer virus, malware or user installed software.
1. Telephone or remote-control support will be provided by default. On-site service will only be provided if identified by SXL as necessary.
SXL Consumer computers, Upgrades and Others (Class C)
All SXL computers come with a warranty label on top of the computer main unit. If your warranty number start with “C”, it is eligible for our Class C warranty services.
1. SXL will provide free-of-charge warranty on hardware in the computer main unit only.
1. Warranty period is normally 1 year after delivery.
1. This service does not cover non-SXL supplied hardware and software, and problems caused by computer virus, malware or user installed software.
1. Customer shall ship the defective device to / from our office for repair.
Non-SXL Computers (Lenovo, HP, Dell, etc)
SXL also sell other non-SXL branded computers. SXL will provide on-site installation and technical support service on the computer main unit within the first month after delivery.
1. This service does not cover non-SXL supplied hardware or software, and problems caused by computer virus, malware or user installed software.
1. The Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) will provide one or more years of warranty service on the equipment.
1. Customer shall directly contact the OEM for any warranty services after the first month of delivery. However, SXL can offer any additional services, which the OEM does not provide, at our regular service fee.
Computer Peripherals and Spare Parts
Peripherals and Spare Parts include Printers, Monitors, Web Cams, Chinese-input Pen, Interface cards, disk drives, etc.
1. For DOA (Dead On Arrival) claims, SXL will provide free-of-charge replacement for the product. DOA must be claimed within 7 days after delivery, and is identified by SXL as eligible.
1. For RMA (Return Material Authorization) claims, Customer shall contact the OEM or Distributor directly if the equipment come with a warranty card.
1. If the equipment does not come with a warranty card, SXL will provide 1 year warranty service. Customer shall provide a valid proof-of-purchase (SXL Invoice). SXL will then send the defective equipment to our supplier for service.
1. Customer is responsible for all shipping to/from SXL.
Accessories include keyboard, mouse, speakers, headphone, microphone, cable, etc.
1. When there is a manufacturing defect, as identified by SXL within 7 days after delivery. SXL will replace the equipment at no charge.
Software Packages means any packaged software, such as Windows, Office, Antivirus, etc.
1. Once a software package is opened or it’s serial key is registered. SXL will not accept any refund or refund.
1. Where there is a manufacturing defect on the installation disc or manuals, as identified by SXL. SXL will provide replacement service within 7 days after delivery.
1. SXL does not guarantee the performance and compatibility of any software product. Customer shall contact the original software developer for technical support and services.
1. If the software package contains a license only, such as Microsoft Open License, Product Key Card, OEM version, etc., SXL will not provide any warranty service.
Consumables include USB Flash drive and any kind of flash memory cards, writable CD/DVD/floppy disks, printer papers/labels, batteries, printer ink/refills/toner cartridges, screen filters, mouse pad. etc.
1. Customer may return consumables within 7 days of purchase for replacement, provided that the original product is still sealed and in totally resell-able condition. ** Once you opened the package of a consumable product, SXL will not accept return, refund or exchange of the product. Please make sure the product is what you wanted before open it. **
1. Customer is responsible to ship the defective product to SXL.
General Warranty Terms and Conditions
- For SXL products that come with on-site warranty, SXL will provide free-of-charge on-site services for urban commercial areas near most MTR stations (except outlying islands).
- There is a call charge, currently HK$250, for sub-urban areas, such as but not limited to, Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Sai Kung, Lo Wu, Tung Chung, Sai Wan, Pok Fu Lam, Stanley, Tai Tam, Shek O, Ap Lei Chau, The Airport, and Discovery Bay.
- SXL does not provide services for out-lying island, restricted areas and any area that cannot be reached by public bus.
- SXL does not provide warranty services outside Hong Kong.
- Normally, SXL will provide services on the same or next business day after receiving the request.
- Our on-site warranty does NOT cover the following conditions, at SXL’s sole discretion.
- Diagnosis or repair of un-repeatable failures.
- Modify equipment’s configuration or enhance equipment’s capability.
- Problems of accessories, peripherals, attachments, consumables, cables, printer heads, keyboard and mouse.
- Damages caused by accident, natural disaster, fire, water, war, improper use or transportation by customer.
- The equipment are not located in suitable and safe environment, or being used with in-proper items.
- Problems on general operational works.
- Work performed by non-SXL’s personnel (including the Customer)
- SXL will perform the service at our soonest possible. However, SXL cannot guarantee the total time required to perform the service. In such case, SXL will inform the customer from time to time about the progress of the service.
- The “Lifetime carry-in labor-free warranty” cover any hardware failure of the equipment after our normal warranty expire. We will not charge any labor cost for this service, but any hardware cost are charged at our regular retail price.
- Telephone support service are provided for technical questions only. We do not provide telephone support for general and operational questions. It is the customer’s responsibility to learn how to use computers and software.
- Some services are perform by third party, such as the original manufacturer or distributor of the product. In such case, SXL shall not be able to guarantee the service quality and service time. Terms and conditions of the third-party will apply.
- Customer is responsible to backup their data and software stored inside the equipment before requesting SXL to performing any diagnostic or repair work. In no event shall SXL be liable for any direct or in-direct damage to the software and data.
- In no event shall SXL be liable for any direct or in-direct damage (including loss of profits) on any equipment, and facilities not covered under this warranty.
- SXL’s entire liability shall in any event not exceeding the current market value of the defective component.
- Any warranty service is not transferable and not refundable
- In case of a free-of-charge service, if there is any argument, the judgment is at SXL’s sole discretion. SXL reserve the right to suspend or modify any terms or conditions of free-of-charge warranty service by posting a notice on this web site.