VPS, Cloud Server, Virtual Private Server ∞
虛擬私人數據中心 雲主機 雲端伺服器 雲端伺服器 ∞
Our solution is not just a VPS (Virtual Private Server), it’s also your VDC (Virtual Data Center).
SXL VDC and VPS are built for small businesses who want their own server and data center but don’t want to manage the infrastructure.
What’s our difference ∞
Fast & Reliable
- Our server are located in a first class data centre in Hong Kong. Servers are all real enterprise grade hardware with Intel Xeon processors, ECC RAM, Enterprise HDD/SSD, RAID 10 with BBU, CacheVault or SSD RAID.
Intranet mode (VDC) – We put your server on a private IP address space behind an NAT’ed network.
- This mode is recommended for Intranet, ERP, database, Windows server and other private applications.
- A pfSense router is provided for your own use. You can manage all firewall and NAT rules. The router also provide common infrastructure services, such as DNS, DHCP, etc.
Internet mode (VPS) – We put your server directly on public internet with a public static IP address.
- This is same setup as most other Cloud and VPS provider.
- This mode is recommended for Email server, Web server or other public applications.
Customer is responsible to manage the server’s firewall and security patches.
- In SXL Cloud, there is no strange things such as EC2, S2, compute node or storage node. You don’t need to modify your applications or learn anything new.
Our solution can be installed in your own company or hosted in SXL data center, or in between.
- You have root and administrator password. You focus on managing your own applications. We support the infrastructure – including hardware, OS, network, firewall and VPN.
By using our web apps. You can remotely start/stop your servers. Change disc in your DVD, boot install disc or recovery disc, backup/restore, etc.
Secured VPN (Free for VDC)
You can securely connect your office LAN (site-to-site) and mobile users (pc-to-site) to the VDC. Our VPN support IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP. (Can connect to Cisco firewall any mainland China).
Nightly Backup (Free)
We provide free nightly full-server (image) backup, keep for 3 days. You can use our web apps to backup or restore the server when necessary.
Fixed monthly price
Unlike others who bill you based on your usage, we bill you at fixed price.
We have extensive knowledge on Windows Server and Linux Server (CentOS and Ubuntu). We are able to help your I.T. Administrators to solve technical support. (End-user support is not included but available at our regular fee).
Technical Information ∞
- All VPS are based on Linux KVM technology.
- Each CPU core is at least Xeon Nehalem 2.4Ghz.
- Disks are local SAS 10K RAID-10 with BBU.
- Network 100Mb Local + 20Mb Overseas (shared), Unmetered.
- Each VDC customer need one pfSense based firewall (XS).
Each VPS include 1 public IPv4 address
|Add 1 CPU core||HK$50|
|Add 512M RAM||HK$50|
|Add 10GB HDD||HK$50|
|Add IPv4 address||HK$200|
Managed Service ∞
We offer free installation and support service for the following systems/application.
- Linux OS: CentOS 6/7, Debian 5/6/7, Ubuntu LTS
- Windows Server OS: 2003R2, 2008R2, 2012R2
- pfSense (Enterprise firewall)
- ISPConfig (Hosting control panel, include Email/DNS/Web/Database)
ownCloud (cloud storage like Dropbox/iCloud)
Screen shots ∞
Our web based management console
- WebMail: How to insert inline image
- Web Folder: How to share files with branch office and remote users?
- How to create your own DropBox alike cloud storage?
- Web Folder: How to connect from Windows XP/Vista?
- Web Folder: How to connect from Windows 7?
- Web Folder: How to connect from Mac OS X?
- Viewsonic Monitor
- Ubiquiti Ubnt Unifi Enterprice Wifi Products
- SXL Hosting and Cloud Server Maintenance Schedule
- Samsung Notebook
- Samsung Monitor
- Microsoft Software
- Linksys Networking
- LG Monitor
- Lenovo ThinkStation
- Lenovo ThinkPad
- Lenovo ThinkCentre
- Lenovo Server
- HP Workstation
- HP Notebook
- HP Networking
- HP Desktops
- HP Printers
- How to use SXL Virtual Data Center?
- How to use Linux Control Panel?
- How to setup secondary DNS servers?
- How to setup pfSense SSL Certificate Authority?
- How to setup pfSense OpenVPN for Remote Access?
- How to set up email applications
- How to install SSL Root Certification Authority?
- How to install CentOS 6 in SXL Cloud VDC
- How to install and use pfSense OpenVPN Client for Windows?
- How to forward ports to your virtual machine?
- How to download and run TeamViewer on Windows
- Email: How to change user’s email password and other settings
- Email: 如何更改電郵密碼 ?
- How to change email password?
- Email: How to change Auto Response for user mailboxes
- How to allow ping on pfSense firewall?
- How to add POP3 email account to iPhone/iPad/IOS8/IOS9
- How to add POP3 email account to Android 6 (Samsung S7)
- How to add email accounts?
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- Admin: How to add and modify domain names?
- Cisco Small Business Products
- Check latency of business broadband in HK
- Asus Monitor
- Apple Mac
- APC UPS
- How to manage web sites, ftp and database on SXL Linux Host?
- How to manage emails on SXL Linux Host?
- Acer Monitors