Linux Hosting Plans
||Free 1GB Web Storage.|
- Additional 10GB email storage : HK$100/month
- Additional 10GB Web/FTP storage: HK$100/month
- Exclude domain registration fee
- Compatible with any version of Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mac Mail, Thunderbird, Linux Evolution, etc.
- Compatilble with iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and many other smart phones and tablets.
- WebMail – our full-featured and easy-to-use web mail system let you access your emails from anywhere in the world.
- Easy administration – Administrators can easily add/remove accounts, change passwords, change auto-response message, manage anti-spam level, by using our Control Panel.
- Flexible mailbox limit – You control the size of each mailbox.
- Advanced features without additional cost – Our services come with many advanced features which usually require additional cost from our competitors, such as, advanced anti-virus and anti-spam, mailing lists, catch-all accounts, email alias, email auto-responder, fetch mail, etc.
- Open standard – our Linux web servers are based on the LAMP stack – Linux, Apache, PHP, MYSQL – this ensure maximum compatibility with your existing and new web sites.
- PHP with large memory – Unlike other low end host, our PHP is configured with max_memory=32MB, post_max_size=8M, and non-safe mode – Good enough for moderate WordPress or Drupal sites.
- Hundreds of free applications – by using the LAMP stack, you can easily install many open source web application, such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Gallery, etc.
- Easy to use – by using our Control Panel, you can easily create/move/delete web sites, FTP accounts, shell accounts, MYSQL databases.
- MYSQL - you may use our MYSQL5 database server for your application, We also provide PhpMyAdmin for easy administration.
- FTP - you may upload/download your web files using any standard FTP clients. We also provide an easy-to-use web based FTP interface.
- High security – each user’s web sites is “chrooted”, so that other users will not able to access your files.
- Rock solid – we use BIND9 DNS server, which is the most popular Internet standard.
- Easily manageable – by using our Linux Control Panel – you can easily add/remove DNS zones and any resources records.
- Secondary DNS – If you have your own DNS server running in your office, you can use our servers as your Secondary DNS server.
Seeing is beliving! See how our service is powerful and easy to use.