SXL Linux Hosting is business class hosting service for your Emails, Web sites, Files, Databases and Domains. Our servers are running on enterprise grade hardware in carrier grade data center – extremely fast and reliable.
With over 18 years of experience in hosting business, we are able to offer true business-class hosting service at very affordable cost.
SXL Linux Hosting 寄存服務是可靠和快速的商業級網絡服務。提供電子郵件，網站，文件存取，數據庫和域名管理等功能。我們的服務器是採用企業級硬件及存放在電訊級數據中心，非常快速可靠。
Linux Hosting Plans ∞
- Our pricing is simple: 10GB Storage = HK$100/month.
We only count the storage space. Everything else UNLIMITED.
|Monthly Fee (HK$)||$50*||$100||$300||$600|
|Total Email Space||2GB||10GB||30GB||60GB|
|Free Web Space||1GB||1GB||1GB||1GB|
- The special 2GB plan is invoiced yearly (i.e. HK$600 per year), suitable for home/virtual business.
- All customer get 1GB free web storage.(enough for most corporate web site.)
- Web, FTP, database, backup storage are counted as web storage.
- A domain name is required. See Domain & SSL. Either register a new one, or transfer your existing domain to us.
- Email spamming and porn/gambling sites are prohibited. Please read Acceptable Use Policy.
Standard Features (Free) ∞
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited Web sites
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited FTP accounts
- Unlimited MySQL DB
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Web Control Panel
- Professional WebMail
- Advanced Web Statistics
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
- 95% Anti-Spam
- 100% Anti-Virus
- Anti Email Spoofing
- WordPress Installer
- Joomla Installer
Optional Services ∞
|Add 10GB email storage||HK$100/month|
|Add 10GB Web storage||HK$100/month|
|Dedicated IP address||HK$200/month|
|Setup Local-Only email domain||HK$400/domain (each time)|
|Setup Copy-All email account||HK$400 (each time)|
- Optional services are NOT for the 2GB plan
Advanced Email Features:
- Copy-All – Copy all incoming and outgoing emails to a specific user, useful for monitor or archive purpose.
- Catch-All – Forward all emails to non-existing users to a specific user, never miss any emails for resigned or non-existing users.
- Local email domain – Limit some users so that they cannot communicate with external recipients.
- Fetch mail – Import your emails from other ISPs, combine all your email accounts in one place.
- WebMail – Let you send/receive emails at anywhere anytime.
- Auto-Reply / Out-of-office Message.
- Unlimited Email Forward, Email Alias, Catch-all Account, Black-list, White-list.
Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Outlook, Thunderbird and any devices that works with SMTP/POP3/IMAP4.
Advanced Web Features:
- Run on Apache 2.2 and PHP 5.3 on Ubuntu server
- phpMyAdmin – Let you easily manage your database
- WebFTP – Let you upload/download web files and manage files permissions.
- Web Folders – A private area on the web space. Can be used to share files or create your own Dropbox-alike service.
- Cron job – Let you run real cron jobs securely in chroot’ed environment.
- Web statistics – Let you know who accessed your web-site.
- Daily backup – You can control backup retention and time in Linux Control Panel.
- Raw log access – Let you access to access.log and error.log.
Support SSL, WebDAV, .htaccess, mod_rewrite, PHP GD, ImageMagick
Screen Shots ∞
- WebMail: How to insert inline image
- Web Folder: How to share files with branch office and remote users?
- How to create your own DropBox alike cloud storage?
- Web Folder: How to connect from Windows XP/Vista?
- Web Folder: How to connect from Windows 7?
- Web Folder: How to connect from Mac OS X?
- Viewsonic Monitor
- Ubiquiti Ubnt Unifi Enterprice Wifi Products
- SXL Hosting and Cloud Server Maintenance Schedule
- Samsung Notebook
- Samsung Monitor
- Microsoft Software
- Linksys Networking
- LG Monitor
- Lenovo ThinkPad
- Lenovo ThinkCentre
- Lenovo Server
- HP Workstation
- HP Notebook
- HP Networking
- HP Desktops
- HP Printers
- How to use SXL Virtual Data Center?
- How to use Linux Control Panel?
- How to setup secondary DNS servers?
- How to setup pfSense SSL Certificate Authority?
- How to setup pfSense OpenVPN for Remote Access?
- How to set up email applications
- How to install SSL Root Certification Authority?
- How to install CentOS 6 in SXL Cloud VDC
- How to install and use pfSense OpenVPN Client for Windows?
- How to forward ports to your virtual machine?
- How to download and run TeamViewer on Windows
- Email: How to change user’s email password and other settings
- Email: 如何更改電郵密碼 ?
- How to change email password?
- Email: How to change Auto Response for user mailboxes
- How to allow ping on pfSense firewall?
- How to add POP3 email account to iPhone/iPad/IOS8/IOS9
- How to add POP3 email account to Android 6 (Samsung S7)
- How to add email accounts?
- FAQ: How to prevent computer virus?
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- Admin: How to add and modify domain names?
- Cisco Small Business Products
- Check latency of business broadband in HK
- Asus Monitor
- Apple Mac
- APC UPS
- Adobe Software
- How to manage web sites, ftp and database on SXL Linux Host?
- How to manage emails on SXL Linux Host?
- Acer Monitors